Posh and Becks named Best Parent `Role Models`
London: David and Victoria Beckham have been voted as the Best Parents ‘Role Model’ in a UK poll.
People surveyed had been asked to specify why they thought the celebrities they chose represented the best parents role model for them, the Sun reported.
46 percent of people chose Beckhams because of the “strong bond” that they have as a family, despite their career choice.
The Beckhams have four kids: 14-year-old Brooklyn, Romeo, ten, Cruz, eight, and their 19-month-old daughter Harper.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom were placed second in the poll conducted by MyVoucherCodes.co.uk, while in third place with 36 per cent of the vote was singer Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?