Posh and Becks named Best Parent `Role Models`
London: David and Victoria Beckham have been voted as the Best Parents ‘Role Model’ in a UK poll.
People surveyed had been asked to specify why they thought the celebrities they chose represented the best parents role model for them, the Sun reported.
46 percent of people chose Beckhams because of the “strong bond” that they have as a family, despite their career choice.
The Beckhams have four kids: 14-year-old Brooklyn, Romeo, ten, Cruz, eight, and their 19-month-old daughter Harper.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom were placed second in the poll conducted by MyVoucherCodes.co.uk, while in third place with 36 per cent of the vote was singer Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- WATCH: Ugly spat between Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu during Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match