Posh and Becks named Best Parent `Role Models`
London: David and Victoria Beckham have been voted as the Best Parents ‘Role Model’ in a UK poll.
People surveyed had been asked to specify why they thought the celebrities they chose represented the best parents role model for them, the Sun reported.
46 percent of people chose Beckhams because of the “strong bond” that they have as a family, despite their career choice.
The Beckhams have four kids: 14-year-old Brooklyn, Romeo, ten, Cruz, eight, and their 19-month-old daughter Harper.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom were placed second in the poll conducted by MyVoucherCodes.co.uk, while in third place with 36 per cent of the vote was singer Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India