Posh blocks all hopes of Spice Girls ever performing live together again
London: Spice Girls, who reunited this week London to launch their musical Viva Forever, have apparently said farewell to any hope of reforming for a performance and will never sing as five-piece again.
One close aide said it would “take a miracle” to get them to perform their hits live again.
According to a behind-the-scenes source, Victoria Beckham, who put in a moody appearance in London this week, has definitely decided she will never perform again with Geri Halliwell, Mel B, Melanie C and Emma Bunton.
“Mel B and Victoria haven’t got on for years,” a newspaper quoted the source as saying.
“They were part of the reason the Reunion tour ended early. And they didn’t get on very well at all this week.
“After the launch of the musical all the girls were miffed at Victoria for not wanting to be a Spice Girl any more.
“The truth is Victoria wants to concentrate on something she has that brings her more confidence and joy – her designing,” the source said.
The 38-year-old has essentially blocked all the chances to reunite – the Jubilee and the Olympics – so the other four are all a little sour towards her.
“When it came to the big day of the launch on Tuesday Victoria was jet-lagged, nervous to be in the spotlight like that and desperately missing her daughter Harper,” the source said.
“She just hasn’t got any interest in the Spice Girls vehicle any more. And unfortunately it showed. They will never perform as a full band again,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far