Posh `getting broody` after Becks becomes uncle for fifth time
London: David Beckham has become an uncle for the fifth time thanks to his sister Lynne, who has given birth to a baby boy, and this has prompted his wife Victoria to think about adding to their brood.
Lynne`s son, named Jenson James, was born at Queen`s Hospital and weighed in at 7lbs.
A family friend of the Beckhams told a UK publication that Victoria and Lynne have got broody at similar times and her pregnancy got the mum-of-four thinking about having another child.
The insider added that the couple hasn`t ruled out another kid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman