Posh `getting broody` after Becks becomes uncle for fifth time
London: David Beckham has become an uncle for the fifth time thanks to his sister Lynne, who has given birth to a baby boy, and this has prompted his wife Victoria to think about adding to their brood.
Lynne`s son, named Jenson James, was born at Queen`s Hospital and weighed in at 7lbs.
A family friend of the Beckhams told a UK publication that Victoria and Lynne have got broody at similar times and her pregnancy got the mum-of-four thinking about having another child.
The insider added that the couple hasn`t ruled out another kid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister