Priyanka wants lessons from Mary Kom
Mumbai: Actress Priyanka Chopra, who is set to play MC Mary Kom in a movie, is keen to learn from the Olympic bronze medallist how to wear boxing gloves.
"Now off to my first meeting with the one and only Mary Kom! Dhan tana... Will make her teach me how to wear my boxing gloves," Priyanka tweeted Tuesday night.
The 30-year-old will be portraying the five-time women`s boxing champion in Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s film.
It is also said that Mary Kom herself might also make a special appearance in the film, as the opponent of the on-screen Mary Kom.
The movie, which will be directed by Omung Kumar, will go on the floors early next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH