Rajiv Gupta gets additional charge of Secy, Dept of Sports
New Delhi: Senior IAS officer Rajiv Gupta was today given additional charge of Secretary, Department of Sports.
Gupta, a 1979 batch IAS officer of Uttarakhand cadre, is presently Secretary in Department of Youth Affairs under Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports.
He has been given the additional charge for three months or until further order, a release issued by Ministry of Personnel said.
Water Resources Secretary Alok Rawat has been given additional charge of Secretary, Ministry of Labour and Employment.
Rawat, a 1977 batch IAS officer of Sikkim cadre, will also hold the additional charge for three months with effect from today, it said.
Sudarshan Srinivasan, who is presently Additional Secretary and Financial Adviser in Department of Space, will hold the additional charge of the post of Member (Finance), in Space Commission, Atomic Energy Commission and Earth Commission.
Srinivasan, a 1980 batch IAS officer of Odisha cadre, will hold the additional charge for three months, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered