Rajiv Gupta gets additional charge of Secy, Dept of Sports
New Delhi: Senior IAS officer Rajiv Gupta was today given additional charge of Secretary, Department of Sports.
Gupta, a 1979 batch IAS officer of Uttarakhand cadre, is presently Secretary in Department of Youth Affairs under Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports.
He has been given the additional charge for three months or until further order, a release issued by Ministry of Personnel said.
Water Resources Secretary Alok Rawat has been given additional charge of Secretary, Ministry of Labour and Employment.
Rawat, a 1977 batch IAS officer of Sikkim cadre, will also hold the additional charge for three months with effect from today, it said.
Sudarshan Srinivasan, who is presently Additional Secretary and Financial Adviser in Department of Space, will hold the additional charge of the post of Member (Finance), in Space Commission, Atomic Energy Commission and Earth Commission.
Srinivasan, a 1980 batch IAS officer of Odisha cadre, will hold the additional charge for three months, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Assam
- West Indies vs India 2016: Trinidad board launches probe after farcical washout
- Act of revenge! Gurgaon woman kidnapped, gang-raped for complaining against harassers
- John Kerry tells South Sudan leaders to stick to peace deal or face sanctions
- Will Syria gas attacks probe nail the Assad regime?