Rajiv Gupta gets additional charge of Secy, Dept of Sports
New Delhi: Senior IAS officer Rajiv Gupta was today given additional charge of Secretary, Department of Sports.
Gupta, a 1979 batch IAS officer of Uttarakhand cadre, is presently Secretary in Department of Youth Affairs under Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports.
He has been given the additional charge for three months or until further order, a release issued by Ministry of Personnel said.
Water Resources Secretary Alok Rawat has been given additional charge of Secretary, Ministry of Labour and Employment.
Rawat, a 1977 batch IAS officer of Sikkim cadre, will also hold the additional charge for three months with effect from today, it said.
Sudarshan Srinivasan, who is presently Additional Secretary and Financial Adviser in Department of Space, will hold the additional charge of the post of Member (Finance), in Space Commission, Atomic Energy Commission and Earth Commission.
Srinivasan, a 1980 batch IAS officer of Odisha cadre, will hold the additional charge for three months, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users