Rihanna, Coldplay team up to for Paralympic closing
London: Singer Rihanna and band Coldplay will reportedly team up for the closing ceremony of 2012 London Paralympic Games.
The Paralympic Games, for the physically challenged, are organised after the Olympic games.
Rihanna, 24, will sing some of her own tracks and also join the four member-band to mark the end of the games. The band members include Guy Berryman, Jonny Buckland, Will Champion and Chris Martin.
"All the closing ceremony details are top secret, but Rihanna has already started rehearsing. As soon as Coldplay signed up, she was the obvious choice to accompany them on stage,"
The Paralympic games will start Aug 29 and conclude Sep 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka