Rihanna, Coldplay team up to for Paralympic closing
London: Singer Rihanna and band Coldplay will reportedly team up for the closing ceremony of 2012 London Paralympic Games.
The Paralympic Games, for the physically challenged, are organised after the Olympic games.
Rihanna, 24, will sing some of her own tracks and also join the four member-band to mark the end of the games. The band members include Guy Berryman, Jonny Buckland, Will Champion and Chris Martin.
"All the closing ceremony details are top secret, but Rihanna has already started rehearsing. As soon as Coldplay signed up, she was the obvious choice to accompany them on stage,"
The Paralympic games will start Aug 29 and conclude Sep 9.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata