Rihanna, Coldplay team up to for Paralympic closing
London: Singer Rihanna and band Coldplay will reportedly team up for the closing ceremony of 2012 London Paralympic Games.
The Paralympic Games, for the physically challenged, are organised after the Olympic games.
Rihanna, 24, will sing some of her own tracks and also join the four member-band to mark the end of the games. The band members include Guy Berryman, Jonny Buckland, Will Champion and Chris Martin.
"All the closing ceremony details are top secret, but Rihanna has already started rehearsing. As soon as Coldplay signed up, she was the obvious choice to accompany them on stage,"
The Paralympic games will start Aug 29 and conclude Sep 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city