Rihanna, Coldplay team up to for Paralympic closing
London: Singer Rihanna and band Coldplay will reportedly team up for the closing ceremony of 2012 London Paralympic Games.
The Paralympic Games, for the physically challenged, are organised after the Olympic games.
Rihanna, 24, will sing some of her own tracks and also join the four member-band to mark the end of the games. The band members include Guy Berryman, Jonny Buckland, Will Champion and Chris Martin.
"All the closing ceremony details are top secret, but Rihanna has already started rehearsing. As soon as Coldplay signed up, she was the obvious choice to accompany them on stage,"
The Paralympic games will start Aug 29 and conclude Sep 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port