Rihanna, Coldplay team up to for Paralympic closing
London: Singer Rihanna and band Coldplay will reportedly team up for the closing ceremony of 2012 London Paralympic Games.
The Paralympic Games, for the physically challenged, are organised after the Olympic games.
Rihanna, 24, will sing some of her own tracks and also join the four member-band to mark the end of the games. The band members include Guy Berryman, Jonny Buckland, Will Champion and Chris Martin.
"All the closing ceremony details are top secret, but Rihanna has already started rehearsing. As soon as Coldplay signed up, she was the obvious choice to accompany them on stage,"
The Paralympic games will start Aug 29 and conclude Sep 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bandits kill 31 bush taxi passengers in Madagascar
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un hails successful test of new missile, says it can strike US Pacific bases
- LIC chairman S K Roy resigns two years before his term ends
- UEFA Euro 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo rescues Portugal; Belgium seal last-16 berth in Zlatan Ibrahimovic's farewell
- Hello hotness! Deepika Padukone looks kickass in an all blue satin grace!