Roger Federer enjoys day-long yacht cruise with wife after Wimbledon win
London: Roger Federer and wife Mirka enjoyed a well-earned rest after the hectic schedule that preceded his victory at the Wimbledon.
The tennis champion who earns 30million pounds a year through his record-breaking sponsorship, took Mirka on a day-long yacht cruise, setting sail from Porto Cervo off the northern coast of the Italian island.
As a person celebrating his seventh Wimbledon victory and his first Grand Slam win in two years, he looked fittingly relaxed, and the two loaded up their boat with supplies before setting off for a cruise in the blue waters, a newspaper reported.
The couple left their twin daughters Myla Rose and Charlene Riva, two, behind, enjoying some well-deserved time together - in the wake of what would have been an intensive training schedule for Federer pre-Wimbledon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations