Roger Federer enjoys day-long yacht cruise with wife after Wimbledon win
London: Roger Federer and wife Mirka enjoyed a well-earned rest after the hectic schedule that preceded his victory at the Wimbledon.
The tennis champion who earns 30million pounds a year through his record-breaking sponsorship, took Mirka on a day-long yacht cruise, setting sail from Porto Cervo off the northern coast of the Italian island.
As a person celebrating his seventh Wimbledon victory and his first Grand Slam win in two years, he looked fittingly relaxed, and the two loaded up their boat with supplies before setting off for a cruise in the blue waters, a newspaper reported.
The couple left their twin daughters Myla Rose and Charlene Riva, two, behind, enjoying some well-deserved time together - in the wake of what would have been an intensive training schedule for Federer pre-Wimbledon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'