Roger Federer enjoys day-long yacht cruise with wife after Wimbledon win
London: Roger Federer and wife Mirka enjoyed a well-earned rest after the hectic schedule that preceded his victory at the Wimbledon.
The tennis champion who earns 30million pounds a year through his record-breaking sponsorship, took Mirka on a day-long yacht cruise, setting sail from Porto Cervo off the northern coast of the Italian island.
As a person celebrating his seventh Wimbledon victory and his first Grand Slam win in two years, he looked fittingly relaxed, and the two loaded up their boat with supplies before setting off for a cruise in the blue waters, a newspaper reported.
The couple left their twin daughters Myla Rose and Charlene Riva, two, behind, enjoying some well-deserved time together - in the wake of what would have been an intensive training schedule for Federer pre-Wimbledon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees