Rugby player Keith Mason to star with pal Mickey Rourke in new flick
London: Rugby league footballer Keith Mason has landed a movie role alongside his new pal Mickey Rourke and `Kill Bill` actress Daryl Hannah .
The Castleford Tigers player, who met the `Iron Man 2` star at a London nightclub, will play Rourke`s tough bodyguard in the film, the Daily Star reported.
Mason, 31, said that someone landing a role after bumping into a film star is unheard of and he is still pinching himself.
To have a part alongside some of the best actors there`ll ever be is amazing, he asserted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note