Shane Warne and Liz Hurley all over each other at golf game
London: Shane Warne and Elizabeth Hurley, who often put up amorous display of affection in public, were spotted kissing passionately in the middle of a golf game.
The 47-year-old actress was seen putting her arms around the 43-year-old former Australian cricketer before planting several kisses on his lips, the Daily Mail reported.
She also showed the look of love as the couple sat next to each other and the ‘Bedazzled’ star lovingly gazed at the spin wizard.
Other players present at the golf game included former England all rounder Ian Botham.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened