Shane Warne calls decision to sell Brighton mansion `bittersweet`
Melbourne: Shane Warne has revealed that putting his Brighton mansion on the market was a bittersweet decision.
The Australian cricketer told the Herald Sun that he put his heart and soul into renovating the sprawling property, but now since he is living overseas with fiance Elizabeth Hurley, he thought it was the right time to sell the pad, News.com.au reported.
Warne, 43, asserted that the house is pretty special and it`s sad to let it go.
He said that the reason he is letting it go is because he is based in the UK and spends 120 to 140 days in Australia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SPO run over by speeding vehicle in Ramban, J&K
- Have you seen what Shraddha Kapoor does when free? Pics inside
- Japan's Shinzo Abe takes G7 leaders to shrine as economy tops summit agenda
- Amber Heard files for divorce from Johnny Depp
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte apologises for captive Canadian's beheading by militants