Shane Warne calls decision to sell Brighton mansion `bittersweet`
Melbourne: Shane Warne has revealed that putting his Brighton mansion on the market was a bittersweet decision.
The Australian cricketer told the Herald Sun that he put his heart and soul into renovating the sprawling property, but now since he is living overseas with fiance Elizabeth Hurley, he thought it was the right time to sell the pad, News.com.au reported.
Warne, 43, asserted that the house is pretty special and it`s sad to let it go.
He said that the reason he is letting it go is because he is based in the UK and spends 120 to 140 days in Australia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC