Shane Warne calls decision to sell Brighton mansion `bittersweet`
Melbourne: Shane Warne has revealed that putting his Brighton mansion on the market was a bittersweet decision.
The Australian cricketer told the Herald Sun that he put his heart and soul into renovating the sprawling property, but now since he is living overseas with fiance Elizabeth Hurley, he thought it was the right time to sell the pad, News.com.au reported.
Warne, 43, asserted that the house is pretty special and it`s sad to let it go.
He said that the reason he is letting it go is because he is based in the UK and spends 120 to 140 days in Australia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Soon, Skype will not run on these Windows, Android phones
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`; likely sole shooter
- 'EgyptAir Flight 804 broke up in midair after a fire'
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate