Shane Warne denies kissing Sophie Monk
Wellington: Shane Warne recently revealed, while his appearance on the Kyle and Jacki O Show on Kiis 106.5, that he did not kiss Sophie Monk in London.
The 44-year-old cricketer said that nothing of that sorts happened and he has been friends with Monk since ages.
He further also admitted that he was dating Emily Scott, who has even met his family and children.
However, after Warne`s radio interview Monk took to twitter to declare that she was not a liar.
The alleged kiss and dinner date occurred late in June while 34-year-old radio DJ was in Britain to interview pop star Miley Cyrus and later on she was tricked into admitting about the whole event when she was being quizzed about her love life by her 2DayFM co-hosts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened