Shane Warne denies kissing Sophie Monk
Wellington: Shane Warne recently revealed, while his appearance on the Kyle and Jacki O Show on Kiis 106.5, that he did not kiss Sophie Monk in London.
The 44-year-old cricketer said that nothing of that sorts happened and he has been friends with Monk since ages.
He further also admitted that he was dating Emily Scott, who has even met his family and children.
However, after Warne`s radio interview Monk took to twitter to declare that she was not a liar.
The alleged kiss and dinner date occurred late in June while 34-year-old radio DJ was in Britain to interview pop star Miley Cyrus and later on she was tricked into admitting about the whole event when she was being quizzed about her love life by her 2DayFM co-hosts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you