Shane Warne denies kissing Sophie Monk
Wellington: Shane Warne recently revealed, while his appearance on the Kyle and Jacki O Show on Kiis 106.5, that he did not kiss Sophie Monk in London.
The 44-year-old cricketer said that nothing of that sorts happened and he has been friends with Monk since ages.
He further also admitted that he was dating Emily Scott, who has even met his family and children.
However, after Warne`s radio interview Monk took to twitter to declare that she was not a liar.
The alleged kiss and dinner date occurred late in June while 34-year-old radio DJ was in Britain to interview pop star Miley Cyrus and later on she was tricked into admitting about the whole event when she was being quizzed about her love life by her 2DayFM co-hosts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog