Shane Warne denies kissing Sophie Monk
Wellington: Shane Warne recently revealed, while his appearance on the Kyle and Jacki O Show on Kiis 106.5, that he did not kiss Sophie Monk in London.
The 44-year-old cricketer said that nothing of that sorts happened and he has been friends with Monk since ages.
He further also admitted that he was dating Emily Scott, who has even met his family and children.
However, after Warne`s radio interview Monk took to twitter to declare that she was not a liar.
The alleged kiss and dinner date occurred late in June while 34-year-old radio DJ was in Britain to interview pop star Miley Cyrus and later on she was tricked into admitting about the whole event when she was being quizzed about her love life by her 2DayFM co-hosts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Congress stalwart Sheila Dikhsit refuses to become CM face for 2017 UP elections
- Modi govt shortlists 4 candidates to succeed Raghuram Rajan as RBI Governor
- Uttar Pradesh Congress cancels iftar programme, no official reason attributed behind cancellation
- China cuts yuan fix in biggest downward move since devaluation
- Amit Shah to address party workers in Barabanki