Shane Warne denies kissing Sophie Monk
Wellington: Shane Warne recently revealed, while his appearance on the Kyle and Jacki O Show on Kiis 106.5, that he did not kiss Sophie Monk in London.
The 44-year-old cricketer said that nothing of that sorts happened and he has been friends with Monk since ages.
He further also admitted that he was dating Emily Scott, who has even met his family and children.
However, after Warne`s radio interview Monk took to twitter to declare that she was not a liar.
The alleged kiss and dinner date occurred late in June while 34-year-old radio DJ was in Britain to interview pop star Miley Cyrus and later on she was tricked into admitting about the whole event when she was being quizzed about her love life by her 2DayFM co-hosts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- WATCH: Rare CCTV video of Ajmal Kasab and other terrorists of 26/11 Mumbai attacks
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate