Shane Warne ‘to propose to girlfriend Liz Hurley before Christmas’
London: Shane Warne is reportedly set to pop the question to girlfriend Elizabeth Hurley before this Christmas - just 10 months after they started dating, friends close to Australian spin king have revealed.
The old romantic is likely to go down on one knee to ask the 45-year-old mum-of-one for her hand in marriage, according to sources.
Spin bowling legend Shane, 42, has told pals of his plans and it is understood he has already discussed marriage with model Hurley, who recently divorced textiles heir Arun Nayar after four years of marriage.
“Liz and Shane have a really happy, fun and secure relationship. They are forever giggling. Shane absolutely adores her and is keen to make their relationship official,” the Mirror quoted a source as saying.
“He plans on proposing before Christmas, with the couple having a low-key wedding late next year. Shane is romantic and a traditionalist, and will definitely get down on bended knee to do the deed.
“Liz is in no hurry to walk down the aisle again, though, after only divorcing her ex in the summer,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!