Shane Watson and pregnant wife awaiting arrival of baby in March
Melbourne: Shane Watson and his TV presenter wife Lee Furlong are nearing the March due date of their first child.
The couple were spotted grabbing some fresh air on Sunday in Cronulla, New South Wales, while walking their dogs, the Daily Telegraph reported.
Confidential broke the news of the pregnancy last September, with the 31-year-old cricketer later confirming that it was an exciting time for the couple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users