Sharapova outshines Williams sisters in style at Pre-Wimbledon party
London: Maria Sharapova, who is expected to win the competition on centre court next week, did the same in the style quotient at the WTA Pre-Wimbledon party.
The World No.1 dazzled on the green carpet in a shimmering embellished dress at The Roof Gardens in Kensington, London,reports said.
The 25-year-old beauty sashayed in front of the cameras in the sheer white design, which featured silver embellishment and a waterfall hemline.
Sharapova’s dangling red jeweled earrings matched her velvet heels, and she carried a petite white clutch.
She met her old foes the Williams sisters at the event, as they prepare to go head to head at the tournament again.
Serena, who is at number six and is expected to give Sharapova tough competition, turned heads in a purple dress. Her frock featured a black mesh neckline that displayed a hint of cleavage and complemented her toned shoulders.
While Serena wore her hair loose and in wild curls, older sister Venus tried out a blonde braided, side-part style.
Venus, who has slipped to 55 in the rankings, was wearing a pretty white dress with a deep V-neck. The assymetrical hemline showed off plenty of leg and was paired with her beige heels.
Other players in attendances included Caroline Wozniacki, who was wearing a black one-shouldered number.
Russian star Elena Vesnina stood out in a bright green floor-length gown with a peekaboo neckline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'