Sharapova`s beau picks RiRi as his `perfect Wimbledon companion`
London: Maria Sharapova`s boyfriend Grigor Dimitrov has revealed that Rihanna would be his dream Wimbledon companion.
The 23-year-old Bulgarian professional tennis player has again sparked controversy by admitted to in-house TV channel Live@ Wimbledon that he would love to take Rihanna along for tennis if he was a spectator, the Mirror reported.
Earlier, Sharapova had called Dimitrov`s former girlfriend Serena Williams a "marriage-wrecker" over her relationship with coach-cum-partner Patrick Mouratoglou, when she had claimed that Dimitrov had a "black heart".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed