Sharapova`s beau picks RiRi as his `perfect Wimbledon companion`
London: Maria Sharapova`s boyfriend Grigor Dimitrov has revealed that Rihanna would be his dream Wimbledon companion.
The 23-year-old Bulgarian professional tennis player has again sparked controversy by admitted to in-house TV channel Live@ Wimbledon that he would love to take Rihanna along for tennis if he was a spectator, the Mirror reported.
Earlier, Sharapova had called Dimitrov`s former girlfriend Serena Williams a "marriage-wrecker" over her relationship with coach-cum-partner Patrick Mouratoglou, when she had claimed that Dimitrov had a "black heart".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone