Sharapova`s beau picks RiRi as his `perfect Wimbledon companion`
London: Maria Sharapova`s boyfriend Grigor Dimitrov has revealed that Rihanna would be his dream Wimbledon companion.
The 23-year-old Bulgarian professional tennis player has again sparked controversy by admitted to in-house TV channel Live@ Wimbledon that he would love to take Rihanna along for tennis if he was a spectator, the Mirror reported.
Earlier, Sharapova had called Dimitrov`s former girlfriend Serena Williams a "marriage-wrecker" over her relationship with coach-cum-partner Patrick Mouratoglou, when she had claimed that Dimitrov had a "black heart".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth