Soon, a movie on Gareth Bale’s life story!
London: World`s most expensive footballer Gareth Bale will have his life story turned into a Field of Dreams-style movie, as work has already started on a film of the Welsh winger`s transformation into what he has become.
According to The Daily Star, Bale signed for Spanish giants Real Madrid for a bank-busting 86 million pounds last week. Manchester United, Chelsea and his old side Tottenham Hotspur will be asked for archive footage of Bale, 24, the report said.
A source revealed that the movie is not a documentary and would be cast with actors, adding that the Bale story was inspirational, the report added.
The blueprint of the film project is the 1989 baseball smash Field Of Dreams, starring Kevin Costner, the report further said.
The Bale movie would start when he first began kicking a ball around on the muddy Cardiff pitch as a pupil at Eglwys Newydd Primary School and it would go up to his phenomenal Real Madrid welcome when he was paraded in front of 40,000 ecstatic fans at the Bernabeu stadium last Monday, according to the report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees