Stephanie Rice wasn’t ‘emotionally affected’ by split with Quade Cooper
London: Stephanie Rice has revealed that parting ways with Australian rugby union player Quade Cooper did not devastate her.
The Australian swimmer, who announced her split from Cooper in December, is now concentrating on making the London Olympics team.
“When you are the one to call it off – you’re the one that knows it’s not working – it’s not like you’re devastated about it,” the Daily Telegraph quoted her as saying.
“I wasn’t emotionally affected by it by the time it ended. I definitely came out of that relationship thinking I was really happy with the way I handled myself with the relationship, especially publicly.
“We had some really great times - and it didn’t work in the end,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dear ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you
- Twitter explodes with reactions over Kanhaiya Kumar touching Lalu's feet - Viral picture inside
- Gold price at 15-month high, rises further to Rs 30,330 per 10 grams
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams
- VIDEO: Maiden over & 5 wickets! Watch Mohammad Amir's sensational last over vs Australia!