Stephanie Rice wasn’t ‘emotionally affected’ by split with Quade Cooper
London: Stephanie Rice has revealed that parting ways with Australian rugby union player Quade Cooper did not devastate her.
The Australian swimmer, who announced her split from Cooper in December, is now concentrating on making the London Olympics team.
“When you are the one to call it off – you’re the one that knows it’s not working – it’s not like you’re devastated about it,” the Daily Telegraph quoted her as saying.
“I wasn’t emotionally affected by it by the time it ended. I definitely came out of that relationship thinking I was really happy with the way I handled myself with the relationship, especially publicly.
“We had some really great times - and it didn’t work in the end,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video