Suarez says can`t understand daughter`s Scouse accent
London: Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has admitted he can`t understand his daughter when she speaks to him in English because she has such a strong Scouse accent.
Suarez said that his daughter, Defina goes to nursery school and she talks like a native of Liverpool.
Suarez said that he does not understand her when she talks to him in English.`
According to the Metro, Suarez also reveals he loves a good cuppa but favours a brew from South America rather than the typical English breakfast or Earl Grey preferred in this country.
He also said that `it is his dream to win the league with Liverpool` before speaking of his joy at playing alongside Daniel Sturridge and his respect for manager Brendan Rodgers, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details