Suarez says can`t understand daughter`s Scouse accent
London: Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has admitted he can`t understand his daughter when she speaks to him in English because she has such a strong Scouse accent.
Suarez said that his daughter, Defina goes to nursery school and she talks like a native of Liverpool.
Suarez said that he does not understand her when she talks to him in English.`
According to the Metro, Suarez also reveals he loves a good cuppa but favours a brew from South America rather than the typical English breakfast or Earl Grey preferred in this country.
He also said that `it is his dream to win the league with Liverpool` before speaking of his joy at playing alongside Daniel Sturridge and his respect for manager Brendan Rodgers, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!