Tendulkar named brand ambassador of UAE travel portal
Dubai: UAE`s travel website, Musafir.Com, has partnered with senior India batsman Sachin Tendulkar to be its brand ambassador, in addition to already being a stakeholder.
"For his dedication, honesty and inspirational growth in the sport, Musafir.Com finds Tendulkar to be the perfect face to represent the brand," a company statement released here said.
"The Master Blaster - as he is fondly called - has so many wins and achievements in his career that he represents Musafir.Com`s vision to become the leading travel website in the region," the statement added.
The partnership covers a major global marketing campaign that includes print, radio, television and outdoor media, in which Tendulkar invites the world to `Stop dreaming, Start traveling`, a slogan created by Musafir.Com, a premium experience travel website established in 2007.
"This partnership is part of an integrated campaign that we are launching, and is supported by a major upgrade to our website to make it even more user-friendly," company`s Managing Director, Sachin Gadoya said.
Tendulkar said he is happy to be aligned with Musafir.Com and commended the campaign for encouraging people to live out their dreams.
"I love the thought of building on dreams, because it`s helped me reach places in my life that were once thought to be impossible," said Tendulkar.
"We have steadily grown over the years to offer a unique travel experience to our customers. As we evolve in our partnership with Sachin Tendulkar, we`ll continue to offer newer and more exciting travel planning experiences to our customers," added Gadoya.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees