Tiger Woods and new girlfriend party at poker charity bash
Washington: Tiger Woods and Lindsay Vonn were seen having a good time at the annual Tiger’s Poker Night in Las Vegas on Friday.
Before the bash at Moorea Beach Club Beachside Casino at Mandalay Bay began, a hotel employee spotted Woods entering the casino with a group of women, including Vonn, 28.
The employee said that Woods looked like a hot mess, asserting that his hair was all messed up.
Once inside the casino, Woods quickly lost to an amateur player, but stayed throughout the tourney to meet other celeb guests - including Mark Cuban, Kid Rock, Mehki Phifer, L.A. Clippers player Chris Paul and many poker pros, with the band Lifehouse performing towards the end of the evening.
The evening was part of the weekend-long Tiger Jam in Las Vegas. Vonn was happy to be part of the weekend and took her sister, Karin Kildow, along with her for the festivities.
Proceeds from the charity will benefit the golfing legend’s titular foundation
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand