Tiger Woods and new girlfriend party at poker charity bash
Washington: Tiger Woods and Lindsay Vonn were seen having a good time at the annual Tiger’s Poker Night in Las Vegas on Friday.
Before the bash at Moorea Beach Club Beachside Casino at Mandalay Bay began, a hotel employee spotted Woods entering the casino with a group of women, including Vonn, 28.
The employee said that Woods looked like a hot mess, asserting that his hair was all messed up.
Once inside the casino, Woods quickly lost to an amateur player, but stayed throughout the tourney to meet other celeb guests - including Mark Cuban, Kid Rock, Mehki Phifer, L.A. Clippers player Chris Paul and many poker pros, with the band Lifehouse performing towards the end of the evening.
The evening was part of the weekend-long Tiger Jam in Las Vegas. Vonn was happy to be part of the weekend and took her sister, Karin Kildow, along with her for the festivities.
Proceeds from the charity will benefit the golfing legend’s titular foundation
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested