Tiger Woods and new girlfriend party at poker charity bash
Washington: Tiger Woods and Lindsay Vonn were seen having a good time at the annual Tiger’s Poker Night in Las Vegas on Friday.
Before the bash at Moorea Beach Club Beachside Casino at Mandalay Bay began, a hotel employee spotted Woods entering the casino with a group of women, including Vonn, 28.
The employee said that Woods looked like a hot mess, asserting that his hair was all messed up.
Once inside the casino, Woods quickly lost to an amateur player, but stayed throughout the tourney to meet other celeb guests - including Mark Cuban, Kid Rock, Mehki Phifer, L.A. Clippers player Chris Paul and many poker pros, with the band Lifehouse performing towards the end of the evening.
The evening was part of the weekend-long Tiger Jam in Las Vegas. Vonn was happy to be part of the weekend and took her sister, Karin Kildow, along with her for the festivities.
Proceeds from the charity will benefit the golfing legend’s titular foundation
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh