UK boxer Nicola Adams turns to vodka to relax
London: Boxer Nicola Adams has said that she is happiest chilling out with her pals, seeing her family and her Doberman named Dexter.
The 30-year-old sportsperson, who became the first UK woman to win an Olympic boxing gold, insists that she`s just a normal girl from Leeds.
"I`m quite into films, you can`t get much better than a good old Rocky film. I love going to the cinema and maybe grabbing a Nando`s afterwards. I also treat myself to ice-cream."
She admitted that she likes a vodka and lemonade or two with her mates - some of who are from school, and some of whom are from the boxing world.
She also said that she likes to bust some moves to R `n` B, dance, funk, even a bit of rock and her fearlessness extends to the dance-floor, which she is willing to hit with or without a drink inside her.
Adams added that Kanye West`s `All Of The Lights` is her song of choice while she is training.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?