UK boxer Nicola Adams turns to vodka to relax
London: Boxer Nicola Adams has said that she is happiest chilling out with her pals, seeing her family and her Doberman named Dexter.
The 30-year-old sportsperson, who became the first UK woman to win an Olympic boxing gold, insists that she`s just a normal girl from Leeds.
"I`m quite into films, you can`t get much better than a good old Rocky film. I love going to the cinema and maybe grabbing a Nando`s afterwards. I also treat myself to ice-cream."
She admitted that she likes a vodka and lemonade or two with her mates - some of who are from school, and some of whom are from the boxing world.
She also said that she likes to bust some moves to R `n` B, dance, funk, even a bit of rock and her fearlessness extends to the dance-floor, which she is willing to hit with or without a drink inside her.
Adams added that Kanye West`s `All Of The Lights` is her song of choice while she is training.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!