Usain Bolt pleads to Prince William to make son Man U supporter
London: Olympic Champion Usain Bolt, who is also a Manchester United fan, has pleaded with Aston Villa fan Prince William to let son George grow up as a Red Devils supporter.
According to The Sun, Red Devils nut Usain expressed that he felt that the new royal deserved to follow a trophy-winning team instead of one, which struggled to survive in the Premier League last season.
The sprint champion also said that the British Royal Family were great people and he was fortunate enough to meet some of them, along with wishing the Prince and Duchess all the best on their first-born.
Bolt also said that when the Prince was old enough, he would love to take him to Old Trafford.
Earlier, the Birmingham club has marked George`s birth by sending him a team shirt with HRH 1 printed on the back, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!