Usain Bolt pleads to Prince William to make son Man U supporter
London: Olympic Champion Usain Bolt, who is also a Manchester United fan, has pleaded with Aston Villa fan Prince William to let son George grow up as a Red Devils supporter.
According to The Sun, Red Devils nut Usain expressed that he felt that the new royal deserved to follow a trophy-winning team instead of one, which struggled to survive in the Premier League last season.
The sprint champion also said that the British Royal Family were great people and he was fortunate enough to meet some of them, along with wishing the Prince and Duchess all the best on their first-born.
Bolt also said that when the Prince was old enough, he would love to take him to Old Trafford.
Earlier, the Birmingham club has marked George`s birth by sending him a team shirt with HRH 1 printed on the back, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past