Usain Bolt`s spectacular ``slam-dunk`` steals the show
Washington: Sprint star Usain Bolt added a highlight more reminiscent of Dominique Wilkins than Carl Lewis to his resume on Friday, as he stole the show at a basketball game with a spectacular slam-dunk during a NBA celebrity game.
Playing for the East squad in the Celebrity Game in Houston, Bolt got out in transition in the final minute of the first quarter, and snagging a high pass with his right hand, the 6` 5" sprinter controlled the ball and then rose up for a two-handed slam.
While the Celebrity Game during NBA All-Star Weekend isn`t exactly the proving ground for all-time greats, it was still impressive to see the rangy Bolt get out and run the floor, the paper said.
The 26-year-old Jamaican opened his 2013 season with a rare run at 400 meters and has talked about expanding his program for the 2016 Olympics in Rio.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?