Victoria wants James Bond-style kitchen
London: Designer Victoria Beckham plans to splash out 5,00,000 pounds on a "James Bond-style" kitchen in a recently bought mansion here.
Victoria and her husband, former football star David Beckham splurged 40 million pounds to get the mansion.
Now Victoria is enlisting the services of her interior designer friend Kelly Hoppen to redesign the property, complete with a futuristic food preparation area.
"Victoria`s planning a massive over haul of the whole place, while remaining sympathetic to the house is original features. She has set aside a cool half of a million for her James Bond-style kitchen alone," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"It won`t even look like a kitchen when it`s done as all of the appliances - the cooker, the fridge - will disappear into marble units at the press of a button.
"Victoria also has plans to grow her own organic veggies - macrobiotic salads, alfalfa sprouts and so on - in a state-of-the-art green house outside," said the source.
The seven-bedroom, eight bathroom property will also include recreational areas for the couple`s children - Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 11, Cruz, eight, and two-year-old Harper. There`s also a dedicated "man den" for David, who also wants a dark room to indulge in his passion for photography.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- BJP govt cannot turn a blind eye to illegal immigration in Assam: RSS
- CBSE announces results of Central Teacher Eligibility Test
- PM Modi gifts Iran's Supreme leader Ayatollah Khamenei reproduction of rare Quran manuscript
- Left Front to hit the streets against post-poll violence
- 45 union ministers to tour UP on Modi government's second anniversary