Warner, Clarke`s `WAGs` praise stars from Gabba stands
Sydney: David Warner`s girlfriend Candice Falzon and Australian captain Michael Clarke`s partner Kyly Clarke were quick to salute their magnificent men for their centuries via social media as they watched together from the Gabba stands.
According to a websites, Falzon and Warner have been inseparable since announcing themselves as a couple earlier this year.
Neither have been shy about taking to social media to declare their love for one another and Saturday was no exception, the report said.
Falzon congratulated Warner on his first Ashes century and called him her amazing boy on Twitter.
Kyly Clarke began the third day`s play by tweeting a photo of herself and Falzon, the report added.
She also tweeted congratulations to her hubby for his 25th century.
David Warner (124) and Michael Clarke shared a 158-run third wicket stand and Clarke`s brilliant innings eventually, ended on 113 when bowled by Graeme Swann, the report further said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!