Warner, Clarke`s `WAGs` praise stars from Gabba stands
Sydney: David Warner`s girlfriend Candice Falzon and Australian captain Michael Clarke`s partner Kyly Clarke were quick to salute their magnificent men for their centuries via social media as they watched together from the Gabba stands.
According to a websites, Falzon and Warner have been inseparable since announcing themselves as a couple earlier this year.
Neither have been shy about taking to social media to declare their love for one another and Saturday was no exception, the report said.
Falzon congratulated Warner on his first Ashes century and called him her amazing boy on Twitter.
Kyly Clarke began the third day`s play by tweeting a photo of herself and Falzon, the report added.
She also tweeted congratulations to her hubby for his 25th century.
David Warner (124) and Michael Clarke shared a 158-run third wicket stand and Clarke`s brilliant innings eventually, ended on 113 when bowled by Graeme Swann, the report further said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt