Warnie gets philosophical about love on Twitter
Melbourne: Shane Warne has shown his romantic side with a series of reflective quotes on Twitter.
The 44-year-old former Australian cricketer tweeted that there comes a time when people have to choose between turning the page or closing the book.
He added that sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together, News.com.au reported.
Warne and fiancee Liz Hurley had been avoiding questions regarding their relationship status and they were speculations that their romance was over.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH