Warnie gets philosophical about love on Twitter
Melbourne: Shane Warne has shown his romantic side with a series of reflective quotes on Twitter.
The 44-year-old former Australian cricketer tweeted that there comes a time when people have to choose between turning the page or closing the book.
He added that sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together, News.com.au reported.
Warne and fiancee Liz Hurley had been avoiding questions regarding their relationship status and they were speculations that their romance was over.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city