Warnie ` happy for the first time in life` with Liz Hurley
Washington: Shane Warne, who is living together with fiance Elizabeth Hurley and their children on a 400-acre property in rural Gloucestershire, England, has revealed that he has never been so happy before.
While appearing on Eddie McGuire Tonight show, the cricket legend said he’s “really, really happy” for the first time in his life.
Warne said his relationship with Hurley is built on down-to-earth foundations, and the key to the success of their relationship is the time spent with each other’s children.
“Imagine if the kids go: dad, what are you doing with this girl? We don’t like her at all. She’s horrible. She treats us badly and we can’t wait for her not to be there. That would be an absolute horror,” Warne said.
“So I’m very-very lucky that Elizabeth is so good with the children. The way she is with the children, she’s fantastic.”
“She takes an interest with them. She takes them to school, helps with the homework, does all those things, and she has fun with them,” he stated.
Warne said he was happy that his children wanted to call Hurley “M2”, as the label represented “acceptance from the children and surely that is what we want”.
Warne said that his life now is “all about the balance”.
“I had to find the balance between living and working in Australia and England.”
“Making a relationship work, making sure I’m the best parent I can be to my parent so they have time with their mum and with me.”
“I’ve been the happiest I’ve ever been in my life right now.”
“My kids are happy, my family’s happy. For the first time in my life, I’m really, really happy.
“I’m fitter than I’ve ever been. I’m healthier than I’ve ever been. My children are really, really happy. I’m happy. Everything’s going pretty well. Life’s great,” the cricketer added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka