Warnie ` happy for the first time in life` with Liz Hurley
Washington: Shane Warne, who is living together with fiance Elizabeth Hurley and their children on a 400-acre property in rural Gloucestershire, England, has revealed that he has never been so happy before.
While appearing on Eddie McGuire Tonight show, the cricket legend said he’s “really, really happy” for the first time in his life.
Warne said his relationship with Hurley is built on down-to-earth foundations, and the key to the success of their relationship is the time spent with each other’s children.
“Imagine if the kids go: dad, what are you doing with this girl? We don’t like her at all. She’s horrible. She treats us badly and we can’t wait for her not to be there. That would be an absolute horror,” Warne said.
“So I’m very-very lucky that Elizabeth is so good with the children. The way she is with the children, she’s fantastic.”
“She takes an interest with them. She takes them to school, helps with the homework, does all those things, and she has fun with them,” he stated.
Warne said he was happy that his children wanted to call Hurley “M2”, as the label represented “acceptance from the children and surely that is what we want”.
Warne said that his life now is “all about the balance”.
“I had to find the balance between living and working in Australia and England.”
“Making a relationship work, making sure I’m the best parent I can be to my parent so they have time with their mum and with me.”
“I’ve been the happiest I’ve ever been in my life right now.”
“My kids are happy, my family’s happy. For the first time in my life, I’m really, really happy.
“I’m fitter than I’ve ever been. I’m healthier than I’ve ever been. My children are really, really happy. I’m happy. Everything’s going pretty well. Life’s great,” the cricketer added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE