Warnie`s refusal to set wedding date led to split with Liz Hurley
Melbourne: Shane Warne`s relationship broke down with Elizabeth Hurley because the legendary spin bowler allegedly refused to set a wedding date.
A source told The Sun that the 48-year-old model feels let down.
The insider said that the couple had big, big plans and that Hurley really thought that she had found the one in Shane.
The source said that Warne could have easily saved the relationship by agreeing to a definite date, News.com.au reported.
According to reports, Hurley grew tired of being the "future" Mrs Warne, and called it quits on their 25-month-long engagement.
The source said that Hurley kept pushing for a date but Warne was happy as things stood.
The insider added that Hurley had started to question whether Shane had any intention of marrying her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official