Warnie`s refusal to set wedding date led to split with Liz Hurley
Melbourne: Shane Warne`s relationship broke down with Elizabeth Hurley because the legendary spin bowler allegedly refused to set a wedding date.
A source told The Sun that the 48-year-old model feels let down.
The insider said that the couple had big, big plans and that Hurley really thought that she had found the one in Shane.
The source said that Warne could have easily saved the relationship by agreeing to a definite date, News.com.au reported.
According to reports, Hurley grew tired of being the "future" Mrs Warne, and called it quits on their 25-month-long engagement.
The source said that Hurley kept pushing for a date but Warne was happy as things stood.
The insider added that Hurley had started to question whether Shane had any intention of marrying her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- France beat Ireland 2-1 to reach Euro 2016 quarter-finals
- SUV chases Gujarat Oppn leader Shankersinh Vaghela's vehicle, nearly hits it
- Srinagar records season's hottest day, heat wave on in Jammu
- Attack on union ministers is 'panic reaction' of BJD: Manohar Parrikar
- Arvind Kejriwal pushing Delhi into constitutional crisis: Delhi BJP