Warnie`s refusal to set wedding date led to split with Liz Hurley
Melbourne: Shane Warne`s relationship broke down with Elizabeth Hurley because the legendary spin bowler allegedly refused to set a wedding date.
A source told The Sun that the 48-year-old model feels let down.
The insider said that the couple had big, big plans and that Hurley really thought that she had found the one in Shane.
The source said that Warne could have easily saved the relationship by agreeing to a definite date, News.com.au reported.
According to reports, Hurley grew tired of being the "future" Mrs Warne, and called it quits on their 25-month-long engagement.
The source said that Hurley kept pushing for a date but Warne was happy as things stood.
The insider added that Hurley had started to question whether Shane had any intention of marrying her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog