When German chancellor Angela Merkel saw Bastian Schweinsteiger `stark naked`
London: German football association president Wolfgang Niersbach has revealed that a little fault once led to German chancellor Angela Merkel catching German star Bastian Schweinsteiger in the nude during a dressing room visit at the time of Euro 2012.
According to Metro.co.uk, it seems that the recently re-elected head of the German government enjoys nothing more than a trip to see the national team in action and often pops into the dressing room after a game to chat to the players.
Niersbach said that when the chancellor comes into the dressing room, all the players needed to be dressed and that was his job at the time, adding that he forgot one player was still in the shower.
When the president was asked to name the mystery star, he said that he would not say it because it would be embarrassing for Bastian Schweinsteiger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS