Windies cricketer Bravo to groove to Indian cinema tunes
Chennai: West Indian cricketer, Dwayne Bravo, who is also a key member of the Chennai Super Kings T20 team and known for his impromptu dance moves and eye-catching style on field, is all set to groove to a song in an Indian film.
He said this at an exclusive event hosted in Chennai over the weekend.
Bravo is to be featured in a yet-to-be composed promotional song for the Tamil drama film Ula.
"Away from home, Chennai makes me feel like I am home. So, I am really grateful to be chosen to be a part of this project. I am really looking forward to it, looking forward to meet new people, looking forward to dancing, and entertaining the people, and I know it`s going to be a great success," said Bravo.
Known for his freestyle dancing, he said that just like him people of India also love to dance.
"For me, sports and entertainment go hand in hand. I really enjoy the music aspect of life, I love the entertainment, and for me, it`s a great opportunity, apart from cricket. I enjoy dancing, and here, in India, people love to enjoy themselves, love to dance, and it`s a great chance for me to actually do something different," added Dwayne Bravo.
He further said that he has seen several possibilities in the field of entertainment, but is currently focussing on his cricket.
Tamil film Ula features actors Vidharth, Ajmal Amir, Radhika Apte and Gayathrie in lead roles. The shooting for Bravo`s promotional song is expected to begin in some weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it