Windies cricketer Bravo to groove to Indian cinema tunes
Chennai: West Indian cricketer, Dwayne Bravo, who is also a key member of the Chennai Super Kings T20 team and known for his impromptu dance moves and eye-catching style on field, is all set to groove to a song in an Indian film.
He said this at an exclusive event hosted in Chennai over the weekend.
Bravo is to be featured in a yet-to-be composed promotional song for the Tamil drama film Ula.
"Away from home, Chennai makes me feel like I am home. So, I am really grateful to be chosen to be a part of this project. I am really looking forward to it, looking forward to meet new people, looking forward to dancing, and entertaining the people, and I know it`s going to be a great success," said Bravo.
Known for his freestyle dancing, he said that just like him people of India also love to dance.
"For me, sports and entertainment go hand in hand. I really enjoy the music aspect of life, I love the entertainment, and for me, it`s a great opportunity, apart from cricket. I enjoy dancing, and here, in India, people love to enjoy themselves, love to dance, and it`s a great chance for me to actually do something different," added Dwayne Bravo.
He further said that he has seen several possibilities in the field of entertainment, but is currently focussing on his cricket.
Tamil film Ula features actors Vidharth, Ajmal Amir, Radhika Apte and Gayathrie in lead roles. The shooting for Bravo`s promotional song is expected to begin in some weeks.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation