World Cup hero Mario Goetze is dating German model-singer
Sydney: Germany`s attacking midfielder Mario Goetze, who shattered Argentina`s World Cup dream is dating German model and singer Ann-Kathrin Broemmel.
Goetze said that it has not been a simple year for him or a simple tournament, adding that he owes a lot to his family and girlfriend, who always believed in him, News.com.au reported.
Goetze, who scored the World Cup winner in the 113th minute for Germany`s 1-0 victory over Argentina , said that he does not know how to describe the feeling, adding that one just scores that goal and does not really know what is happening after that.
Goetze spent the majority of his maiden campaign with Germany, sitting on the bench and he did not come on until the 88th minute in the World Cup final to replace star striker Miroslav Klose, but his heroics at the tournament would now surely be remembered, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India