World Cup hero Mario Goetze is dating German model-singer
Sydney: Germany`s attacking midfielder Mario Goetze, who shattered Argentina`s World Cup dream is dating German model and singer Ann-Kathrin Broemmel.
Goetze said that it has not been a simple year for him or a simple tournament, adding that he owes a lot to his family and girlfriend, who always believed in him, News.com.au reported.
Goetze, who scored the World Cup winner in the 113th minute for Germany`s 1-0 victory over Argentina , said that he does not know how to describe the feeling, adding that one just scores that goal and does not really know what is happening after that.
Goetze spent the majority of his maiden campaign with Germany, sitting on the bench and he did not come on until the 88th minute in the World Cup final to replace star striker Miroslav Klose, but his heroics at the tournament would now surely be remembered, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Helicopter crash kills six Vaishno Devi pilgrims, pilot near Katra; chopper service suspended