Yusuf Pathan engaged in a private ceremony
Vadodara: Explosive batsman Yusuf Pathan on Saturday got engaged to a physiotherapist named Afreen at a very private ceremony at his farmhouse in Nadiad, 60 kms from Vadodara.
A friend of Yusuf confirmed about the proceedings and said, "Only a select few friends and both families were present. His brother Irfan was also present."
The two brothers are supposed to play against Bengal in the Mustaq Ali T20 quarterfinal in Mumbai on Sunday.
Afreen has been born and brought up in Mumbai but practises physiotherapy in Vadodara. It is an arranged marriage and the match was decided after both families met.
Yusuf`s father Mehboob Khan was very eager on completing the engagement of his eldest son before deciding on marriage of his younger son Irfan. It won`t be a surprise if both are married on the same date.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love