Yuvraj Singh to share his cancer experience on TV
Mumbai: Indian cricketer ace Yuvraj Singh will be soon on TV sharing his experience of battle with cancer.
The show titled `Zindagi Abhi Baaki Hai` is a three-part series on the 30-year-old World Cup star`s experience of tackling the `emperor of maladies`.
The programme would be telecast simultaneously on Colors and youth entertainment channel MTV India.
Colors on Tuesday announced a partnership with Yuvraj and his foundation `You We Can` which works for increasing the cancer awareness.
"I thank everyone for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this. It is overwhelming. Cancer is a disease that can eat through lives. I remember when I was diagnosed I had lot of wishes and love from people of India and around India and it worked out," Yuvraj told reporters here.
"It is my story... I want people to know that when they get this kind of disease, what you feel when you learn you have cancer, how you can fight it, how one is in denial mode, etc. I want to share my experience with everyone. I want to be an inspiration for everyone so that they can live their life all over again," he added.
The proceeds from sponsorships of the show will go to his foundation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Must Watch: What Nawaz Sharif's daughter has to say about PML-N's victory in PoK polls
- Expelled BJP leader Dayashankar's family files FIR against Mayawati after BSP rampage
- West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 2: As it happened...
- LIVE STREAMING: West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 2
- ISRO to launch weather satellite next month