Yuvraj Singh to write a book on his battle against cancer
New Delhi: Swashbuckling batsman Yuvraj Singh is writing a book on his fight against cancer titled “In Different Form”.
“If I think of it, my life is full of words beginning with C. I was born in Chandigarh, I became a cricketer, and through my decade as an international cricketer all I craved, along with the rest of the India team, was the Cup… This story, though, is about the new C in my life. It is the story of my cancer," Yuvraj was quoted as saying in media reports.
The book will be published in December.
"From the World Cup to cancer, the last two years have taught me a lot," he added.
Yuvraj, who recently started practicing, is recovering from a rare form of cancer called mediastinal seminoma. He underwent three months of treatment in the US earlier this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing