Yuvraj Singh to write a book on his battle against cancer
New Delhi: Swashbuckling batsman Yuvraj Singh is writing a book on his fight against cancer titled “In Different Form”.
“If I think of it, my life is full of words beginning with C. I was born in Chandigarh, I became a cricketer, and through my decade as an international cricketer all I craved, along with the rest of the India team, was the Cup… This story, though, is about the new C in my life. It is the story of my cancer," Yuvraj was quoted as saying in media reports.
The book will be published in December.
"From the World Cup to cancer, the last two years have taught me a lot," he added.
Yuvraj, who recently started practicing, is recovering from a rare form of cancer called mediastinal seminoma. He underwent three months of treatment in the US earlier this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player