Yuvraj Singh to write a book on his battle against cancer
New Delhi: Swashbuckling batsman Yuvraj Singh is writing a book on his fight against cancer titled “In Different Form”.
“If I think of it, my life is full of words beginning with C. I was born in Chandigarh, I became a cricketer, and through my decade as an international cricketer all I craved, along with the rest of the India team, was the Cup… This story, though, is about the new C in my life. It is the story of my cancer," Yuvraj was quoted as saying in media reports.
The book will be published in December.
"From the World Cup to cancer, the last two years have taught me a lot," he added.
Yuvraj, who recently started practicing, is recovering from a rare form of cancer called mediastinal seminoma. He underwent three months of treatment in the US earlier this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part II
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen