Zaheer to tie nuptial knot in March
New Delhi: Star Indian cricketer Zaheer Khan is all set to marry his long-time girlfriend and Bollywood actress Isha Sharvani this year.
The wedding is likely to take place in March after Zaheer, 33, returns from the cricket tri-series in Australia next month.
If the tight schedule of the duo does not allow them to tie the nuptial knot in March, the wedding could be held in October, sources said.
Zaheer had first met Isha, 27, in 2005, soon after her Bollywood debut in Subhash Ghai`s movie `Kisna`.
They reportedly split after dating for two years before getting back together in 2010. Since then they have been going strong.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video