Zaheer to tie nuptial knot in March
New Delhi: Star Indian cricketer Zaheer Khan is all set to marry his long-time girlfriend and Bollywood actress Isha Sharvani this year.
The wedding is likely to take place in March after Zaheer, 33, returns from the cricket tri-series in Australia next month.
If the tight schedule of the duo does not allow them to tie the nuptial knot in March, the wedding could be held in October, sources said.
Zaheer had first met Isha, 27, in 2005, soon after her Bollywood debut in Subhash Ghai`s movie `Kisna`.
They reportedly split after dating for two years before getting back together in 2010. Since then they have been going strong.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Puducherry: Narayanasamy to meet Lt Gov Kiran Bedi today, stake claim to form govt
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site