Zaheer to tie nuptial knot in March
New Delhi: Star Indian cricketer Zaheer Khan is all set to marry his long-time girlfriend and Bollywood actress Isha Sharvani this year.
The wedding is likely to take place in March after Zaheer, 33, returns from the cricket tri-series in Australia next month.
If the tight schedule of the duo does not allow them to tie the nuptial knot in March, the wedding could be held in October, sources said.
Zaheer had first met Isha, 27, in 2005, soon after her Bollywood debut in Subhash Ghai`s movie `Kisna`.
They reportedly split after dating for two years before getting back together in 2010. Since then they have been going strong.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender