Zaheer to tie nuptial knot in March
New Delhi: Star Indian cricketer Zaheer Khan is all set to marry his long-time girlfriend and Bollywood actress Isha Sharvani this year.
The wedding is likely to take place in March after Zaheer, 33, returns from the cricket tri-series in Australia next month.
If the tight schedule of the duo does not allow them to tie the nuptial knot in March, the wedding could be held in October, sources said.
Zaheer had first met Isha, 27, in 2005, soon after her Bollywood debut in Subhash Ghai`s movie `Kisna`.
They reportedly split after dating for two years before getting back together in 2010. Since then they have been going strong.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery