DDCA goofs up, misspells Lara`s first name
New Delhi: In a goof-up which is likely to leave the DDCA mandarins embarrassed, the state cricket body on Tuesday couldn`t spell Brian Lara`s first name correctly.
Instead of Brian, it was written as Brain on the hoarding at the Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium. The West Indian legend was here to conduct a cricket clinic.
Lara spent nearly one and half hour with budding talents at the DDCA training facility.
"I enjoyed the ninety minutes with them. Batting was a bit rusty," he said.
"I am really impressed with the young talents. But I think the batting facilities should be a bit more enterprising, that will help the young Indian batsmen," Lara said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- American Senator wants US to stop issuing visas to Indians
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Will women be allowed to enter Haji Ali shrine? Bombay HC verdict today
- Check out the posters of Sunny Leone’s ‘Beiimaan Love’
- Central team to visit Kashmir to look into infiltration today