DDCA goofs up, misspells Lara`s first name
New Delhi: In a goof-up which is likely to leave the DDCA mandarins embarrassed, the state cricket body on Tuesday couldn`t spell Brian Lara`s first name correctly.
Instead of Brian, it was written as Brain on the hoarding at the Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium. The West Indian legend was here to conduct a cricket clinic.
Lara spent nearly one and half hour with budding talents at the DDCA training facility.
"I enjoyed the ninety minutes with them. Batting was a bit rusty," he said.
"I am really impressed with the young talents. But I think the batting facilities should be a bit more enterprising, that will help the young Indian batsmen," Lara said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics