India 2nd in ICC T20 rankings
Dubai: India remained static at second in the latest ICC Twenty20 Rankings, which continued to be headed by Sri Lanka.
"Sri Lanka has retained its number-one ranking on the Reliance ICC T20I Team Rankings table after it beat Pakistan in the second and final Twenty20 International in Dubai on Friday by 24 runs to level the series 1-1," the ICC said in a statement.
The 1-1 series result means that both Sri Lanka (on 129) and fourth-ranked Pakistan (121) have retained their pre-series ranking.
Sri Lanka, which has been sitting on top of the three since 8 October 2012, needed to win yesterday`s match to retain its status after it had gone down fighting in the series opener on Wednesday by three wickets.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan