Misbah, Hafeez to accept responsibility for Pak`s performances in Windies tour
Islamabad: Pakistan`s one-day captain Misbah-ul Haq and Twenty20 skipper Mohammad Hafeez have said that they would take full responsibility of the results of the team in the upcoming tour of West Indies.
Stating that efforts would be made to inspire the team to success in both formats of the game, the duo said that they will accept the outcome of what the team will achieve in the West Indies.
According to the captains, the teams for both the formats have been finalized with mutual understanding under a performance based formula focusing on the importance of the tour.
The skippers however, added that the conditions in West Indies will suit their team as their bowling attack has ample fire and urged the batsmen to demonstrate a higher level of skilful batting to lend support to the bowlers.
Both Misbah and Hafeez accepted responsibility for the team`s debacle in England during the ICC Champions Trophy and attributed the defeat to the failure of the batting order.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?