Misbah, Hafeez to accept responsibility for Pak`s performances in Windies tour
Islamabad: Pakistan`s one-day captain Misbah-ul Haq and Twenty20 skipper Mohammad Hafeez have said that they would take full responsibility of the results of the team in the upcoming tour of West Indies.
Stating that efforts would be made to inspire the team to success in both formats of the game, the duo said that they will accept the outcome of what the team will achieve in the West Indies.
According to the captains, the teams for both the formats have been finalized with mutual understanding under a performance based formula focusing on the importance of the tour.
The skippers however, added that the conditions in West Indies will suit their team as their bowling attack has ample fire and urged the batsmen to demonstrate a higher level of skilful batting to lend support to the bowlers.
Both Misbah and Hafeez accepted responsibility for the team`s debacle in England during the ICC Champions Trophy and attributed the defeat to the failure of the batting order.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed