Misbah not worried over Pak players` lack of IPL opportunities
Karachi: Pakistani Test and ODI captain Misbah-ul Haq has said that he is not worried by his teammates` lack of opportunity to play in the lucrative Indian Premier League (IPL) tournament.
Misbah, who was appointed Pakistan Test captain in October 2010 and took over the one-day captaincy seven months later, has became only the second Pakistani captain to lift the Asia Cup in 2012 with newly-appointed coach Moin Khan being the first.
According to www.PakPassion.net, Misbah admitted that even though players gain extensive experience and increase their exposures among the international audience while playing in the IPL, he however, said that he is not worried even if his teammates does not have any opportunity to play in the event.
Misbah further said that the crucial thing for him now is to concentrate on international cricket that Pakistan will be playing and to improve themselves using the opportunities that they are given instead of worrying about those which they missed out.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez