Sachin Tendulkar as ‘Master Butter’ in Amul’s latest ad
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Since the batting maestro announced his retirement from Test cricket, in some way or the other almost every Sachin Tendulkar fan has been paying tribute to him, who is about to play his farewell Test against West Indies starting November 14th in Mumbai.
Amul Topical : Sachin’s final test match. pic.twitter.com/Um5NJZ1X4p
— Amul.coop (@Amul_Coop) November 12, 2013
A dairy product company, Amul known for their witty ads also paid their tribute to the Master Blaster via their master piece.
They this time featured the famous `Amul girl` paying her tribute to the batting maestro.
Sketch of a young Sachin with his long curly locks is seen batting and at the same time having a slice of bread with butter alongside the Amul girl.
And the punch line says "India retires hurt!" and at the extreme bottom right of the advt. they summed up by writing "Master Butter".
Tendulkar is scheduled to play his last Test at his home ground in Mumbai, Wankhede stadium and it would be his 200th Test match.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him