Vinay Kumar to lead South Zone in Duleep Trophy
Visakhapatnam: Karnataka medium pacer R Vinay Kumar will lead South Zone in their four-day Duleep Trophy semi-final match against East Zone beginning here Sunday.
Vinay Kumar was named skipper of a 16-man squad with the likes of Abhinav Mukund, Robin Uthappa, Manish Pandey and wicketkeeper C M Gautam in the team to be coached by Tamil Nadu`s R Madhavan.
The Squad: R Vinay Kumar (captain), Abhinav Mukund, Robin Uthappa, Akshat Reddy, Manish Pandey, R Prasanna, Amit Verma, Stuart Binny, K Shri Vasudeva Das, C M Gautam (wk), A Mithun, K P Appanna, R Aushik Srinivas, J Kaushik, Sony Cheruvatur, A G Pradeep.
Manager: V V Sankapani Coach: R Madhavan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- New survey reveals why men resort to unprotected sex
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake hits India-Bangladesh border region
- Google pays musical tribute to Bollywood legend RD Burman on his 77th birth anniversary! - See pic
- British EU vote unnerves world leaders and markets
- Copa America final: Chile beat Argentina 4-2 to win title after Lionel Messi misses penalty kick