Vinay Kumar to lead South Zone in Duleep Trophy
Visakhapatnam: Karnataka medium pacer R Vinay Kumar will lead South Zone in their four-day Duleep Trophy semi-final match against East Zone beginning here Sunday.
Vinay Kumar was named skipper of a 16-man squad with the likes of Abhinav Mukund, Robin Uthappa, Manish Pandey and wicketkeeper C M Gautam in the team to be coached by Tamil Nadu`s R Madhavan.
The Squad: R Vinay Kumar (captain), Abhinav Mukund, Robin Uthappa, Akshat Reddy, Manish Pandey, R Prasanna, Amit Verma, Stuart Binny, K Shri Vasudeva Das, C M Gautam (wk), A Mithun, K P Appanna, R Aushik Srinivas, J Kaushik, Sony Cheruvatur, A G Pradeep.
Manager: V V Sankapani Coach: R Madhavan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?