`Petra could be the next great left-hander`
London: Former tennis champion Martina Navratilova believes that new Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova will dominate women’s tennis for long time.
Navratilova, a Czech herself, said Kvitova has kicked open the door that could lead to her domination of the women’s Tour.
Navratilova, the last ‘leftie’ to win the Wimbledon title, said: “There is definitely more to come from Petra at Wimbledon – she’ll win a lot more Slams, too.”
Navratilova, who won Wimbledon nine times, added: “Petra could easily be the next great left-hander after Ann Jones and myself.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!