Agassi says Nadal can break Federer`s record of most Grand Slam titles
Washington: American tennis legend Andre Agassi has said that Spanish player Rafael Nadal has a chance to break Roger Federer`s record of winning the most Grand Slam titles.
According to TennisWorldUSA.org, Agassi does not see anybody winning French Open for next couple of years other than 8-time French Open champion Nadal.
The American said that Nadal, however, does not need to win more to prove that he can be argued as the best of all time.
Agassi also said that one should not feel sorry for Federer because he has already won 17 Grand Slams.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram