Agassi says Nadal can break Federer`s record of most Grand Slam titles
Washington: American tennis legend Andre Agassi has said that Spanish player Rafael Nadal has a chance to break Roger Federer`s record of winning the most Grand Slam titles.
According to TennisWorldUSA.org, Agassi does not see anybody winning French Open for next couple of years other than 8-time French Open champion Nadal.
The American said that Nadal, however, does not need to win more to prove that he can be argued as the best of all time.
Agassi also said that one should not feel sorry for Federer because he has already won 17 Grand Slams.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery