Agassi says Nadal can break Federer`s record of most Grand Slam titles
Washington: American tennis legend Andre Agassi has said that Spanish player Rafael Nadal has a chance to break Roger Federer`s record of winning the most Grand Slam titles.
According to TennisWorldUSA.org, Agassi does not see anybody winning French Open for next couple of years other than 8-time French Open champion Nadal.
The American said that Nadal, however, does not need to win more to prove that he can be argued as the best of all time.
Agassi also said that one should not feel sorry for Federer because he has already won 17 Grand Slams.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’