Agassi says Nadal can break Federer`s record of most Grand Slam titles
Washington: American tennis legend Andre Agassi has said that Spanish player Rafael Nadal has a chance to break Roger Federer`s record of winning the most Grand Slam titles.
According to TennisWorldUSA.org, Agassi does not see anybody winning French Open for next couple of years other than 8-time French Open champion Nadal.
The American said that Nadal, however, does not need to win more to prove that he can be argued as the best of all time.
Agassi also said that one should not feel sorry for Federer because he has already won 17 Grand Slams.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Players to watch out for
- Know who replaced Katrina Kaif in film opposite Jackie Chan
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry