Agnieszka Radwanska wins Sydney International final
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Sydney: Agnieszka Radwanska beat Dominika Cibulkova 6-0, 6-0, on Friday, to win the final of the Sydney International.
This victory over the Slovak takes her unbeaten streak to nine this season.
It was also Radwanska`s 12th career singles title and she is yet to drop a set this year.
Cibulkova beat three top 10 players to reach the finals but was outplayed by Radwanska in a match that lasted just over an hour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra