Aircel renews partnership with Chennai Open for three years
Chennai: Aircel, one of country`s leading telecom brand, has extended its association with the ATP Chennai Open as its title sponsor until 2016.
Aircel has been associated with India and South Asia`s only ATP World Tour event since the 15th edition of the tournament held in 2010.
"We are very happy to be extending this association till 2016 and are confident that not only will it harness the young tennis talent of India, but the property will grow further to become a global platform strengthening Chennai’s position on the international tennis map," Anupam Vasudev, Chief Marketing Officer, Aircel, said.
Speaking about the partnership with Aircel, M.A. Alagappan, President, Tamil Nadu Tennis Association said, "We are privileged to have received committed assistance from a leading telecom player like Aircel and thank them for the invaluable support."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof