All England Club probes Mo Farah `filming at Wimbledon` claims
London: The All England Club is reportedly investigating claims that Olympic champion Mo Farah had broken Wimbledon rules by filming the games going on at the Centre Court on his mobile phone from the Royal Box, and had posted the footage on Twitter.
Wimbledon bans guests in the Royal Box from capturing the action, for which the BBC owns the broadcasting rights.
However, Farah`s spokesman said that the sprint star was unaware that he had done anything wrong.
The footage was later taken off Twitter.
Meanwhile, the parents of the Duchess of Cambridge , Carole and Michael Middleton, were also in attendance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj