All England Club probes Mo Farah `filming at Wimbledon` claims
London: The All England Club is reportedly investigating claims that Olympic champion Mo Farah had broken Wimbledon rules by filming the games going on at the Centre Court on his mobile phone from the Royal Box, and had posted the footage on Twitter.
Wimbledon bans guests in the Royal Box from capturing the action, for which the BBC owns the broadcasting rights.
However, Farah`s spokesman said that the sprint star was unaware that he had done anything wrong.
The footage was later taken off Twitter.
Meanwhile, the parents of the Duchess of Cambridge , Carole and Michael Middleton, were also in attendance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family