All England Club probes Mo Farah `filming at Wimbledon` claims
London: The All England Club is reportedly investigating claims that Olympic champion Mo Farah had broken Wimbledon rules by filming the games going on at the Centre Court on his mobile phone from the Royal Box, and had posted the footage on Twitter.
Wimbledon bans guests in the Royal Box from capturing the action, for which the BBC owns the broadcasting rights.
However, Farah`s spokesman said that the sprint star was unaware that he had done anything wrong.
The footage was later taken off Twitter.
Meanwhile, the parents of the Duchess of Cambridge , Carole and Michael Middleton, were also in attendance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Cow slaughter should be banned across the country; Muslims should stop eating meat: Azam Khan
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials