American tennis player Russell calls Hewitt `racist`
Brisbane: American tennis player Michael Russell has called former Wimbledon Champion Lleyton Hewitt a racist and a douche bag in a shocking outburst on his Facebook page, after losing in the semi-finals of the Hall of Fame Tennis Championships in Rhode Island.
According to the Courier Mail, despite finishing his match with Mahut hours beforehand, the American slammed Hewitt for blaming fatigue and a tough draw for his loss, saying Hewitt should stop making excuses.
The report said that Russell would have loved to see Hewitt play in the final with Mahut because he wanted to see which kind of excuses the Australian was making.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!