Ana Ivanovic says family is always her ‘biggest support’
Dubai: Ana Ivanovic credits her family with making her who she is today and says that they have “shaped my being basically”.
The tennis player, who lost to Caroline Wozniacki in the quarter-finals of the Dubai Tennis Championships on Thursday night, was asked “tennis or life?”
“I think it’s life… Because it is something that you have. Being healthy, having great people around you. That’s important and something that I value a lot,” Gulf News quoted her as saying.
“My family has always been my biggest support and without them I wouldn’t be here. That is one part of my life, a big part. It shaped my being basically.
“The people around you know your character and when all this wears out you can have a normal existence and raise your kids normally,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you