Ana Ivanovic says family is always her ‘biggest support’
Dubai: Ana Ivanovic credits her family with making her who she is today and says that they have “shaped my being basically”.
The tennis player, who lost to Caroline Wozniacki in the quarter-finals of the Dubai Tennis Championships on Thursday night, was asked “tennis or life?”
“I think it’s life… Because it is something that you have. Being healthy, having great people around you. That’s important and something that I value a lot,” Gulf News quoted her as saying.
“My family has always been my biggest support and without them I wouldn’t be here. That is one part of my life, a big part. It shaped my being basically.
“The people around you know your character and when all this wears out you can have a normal existence and raise your kids normally,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself