Andy Murray advances to semis at Miami
Washington: Reigning US Open and Olympic champion Andy Murray advanced to the semi-finals of the ATP Miami Masters tennis tournament by defeating Croatian ninth seed Marin Cilic 6-4, 6-3.
The second-seeded Scot will play the winner of a later quarter-final between French eighth seed Richard Gasquet and Czech fourth seed Tomas Berdych for a spot in Sunday`s final at the $8.5 million hardcourt tournament.
Murray won the Miami title in 2009 and lost to Novak Djokovic in last year`s final.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Delhi HC puts on hold JNU action against Umar, Anirban
- IPL 2016, Qualifier 2: GL vs SRH – 5 facts you must know ahead of virtual semi-final
- China to send lunar probe 'Chang'e 5' on moon!
- CHSE Odisha +2 Result (CHSE result 2016) Exam Results 2016 likely to be declared on May 30. Check chseodisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic.in
- Barack Obama arrives at Hiroshima atomic bomb park