Andy Murray becomes ‘five star hotelier’
London: Tennis stars Andy Murray has purchased a 1.8 million pounds hotel in Scotland where his brother Jamie married three years ago.
Murray believes that refurbishing the hotel would attract more tourists, create jobs and boost local firms.
According to the Daily Mirror, Cromlix House Hotel, set in 50 acres of woodlands near Dunblane, Stirlingshire, will reopen next year.
Andy’s brother Jamie married Columbian bride Alejandra Gutierrez in 2010, at the Victoria mansion.
The hotel currently has 14 bedroom suites, a chapel, reception hall, two drawing rooms, conservatory, dining room, library and meeting rooms, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'