Andy Murray becomes ‘five star hotelier’
London: Tennis stars Andy Murray has purchased a 1.8 million pounds hotel in Scotland where his brother Jamie married three years ago.
Murray believes that refurbishing the hotel would attract more tourists, create jobs and boost local firms.
According to the Daily Mirror, Cromlix House Hotel, set in 50 acres of woodlands near Dunblane, Stirlingshire, will reopen next year.
Andy’s brother Jamie married Columbian bride Alejandra Gutierrez in 2010, at the Victoria mansion.
The hotel currently has 14 bedroom suites, a chapel, reception hall, two drawing rooms, conservatory, dining room, library and meeting rooms, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!